DacqPod 12B Series
DacqPod 12B Series
Portable 12 bit D/A Data Acquisition Pods
DacqPod 12B8/4O ...with prototyping work space.
The DacqPod 12B series are miniature data acquisition hardware packages with 8 or 4 D/A converter output channels. The 12A8O outputs 8 channels (12A4O has 4 channels ) of analog at 8 bit resolution. You can use as many DacqPods as you have parallel ports. Change anti-aliasing filters easily with plug-in header. The DacqPod has power and a prototyping space for you to add special components.
The turnkey DacqEditor and starter software for DOS / Windows are included in each package. Advanced level programming libraries and DLLs are available separately.
The DacqPod 12B series are self-powered from a standard parallel port (even bi-directional ports). No jumpers or IRQs to set or change.
Key System Specifications
- 8 bit resolution Linear PCM, 75 or **100 Ks/s D/A high speed IC version
- 8 or 4 channels single ended or 2 to 4 channels at 16 bits resolution
- Range 0V to 4V Full Scale minmum
- Sample rate 37 or 50 Ks/s max. typ.1 Ch. (586-100MHz PC, 6' cable)
- Input impedance >100 Kohms
- Frequency response DC - 37 KHz or 50 KHz
- Output anti-aliasing filters
- Digital output port - 8 bits, CMOS levels
- Ultra light-weight package
- State-of-the-art Surface Mount Technology construction
** Ks/s = 1000 samples / second
- Analog In: DB25 Female Connector
- Digtial Out: DB9 Female Connector
- IBM-PC Control: DB25 Male - Parallel Port for Power, Data Transfer, and Control.
- Package: 5.1"W x 5.25"L x 1.5"H ABS high-impact case. Weight 9 oz.
- Power: Self-powered at 4 mA standard parallel port, Sleep-Mode power-down control
- Maximum cable length 50 feet
- Sample Rate: Set by software, typical maximum 50 Ks/s
- Digital Code: 8 or 16 bit Linear PCM,
- Temperature 0C to 70C
- Relative humidity 10% - 90% noncond.
Great for Forcing Complex Signals!
You can easily take these DacqPods along with you any where you take your PC. Use it for those special applications when you need a simple to use complex waveform generator. SiliconSoft's DacqEditor lets you see exactly the waveform used as a forcing or test function.
DacqPod 12B Series - Factory Direct - Internet Prices
Each package includes all the software you will need:
DOS DacqEditor 12AB and Starter Windows / DOS software
See our order page for prices and shipping details.
Please contact SiliconSoft directly for pricing information on the 4 channel series.
San Jose, CA USA
© Copyright 2000 by SiliconSoft Inc., San Jose, CA.