<! Filename : /public_html/DacSoft1.htm
Creation : 07/16/95
Last modification: 2/11/2000
DacqEditor Waveform Editor
DacqEditor Waveform Editor
GUI Editor for DOS
Work With Up to 8 Channels at a Time!
Develop high quality data files fast and easy without Windows or developing any low level code. Our hardware and software is the easiest to install and set up. Minutes after you open the box you'll have it working with no IRQ's or DMA's to set up! No need for megabytes of Windows software. We have a sample VGA screen shot (35K JPG) for you to view.
We also offer a DOS extender version that lets you work with recordings up to hours in length, and we have low-level software available (C libraries & Dlls) for creating custom programs.
- Select 1 to 8 channels for viewing or operations
- Digital Low-pass and High-pass Filters
- Wide range of sampling rates
- Edit, mark, cut, paste, delete, or clear data values
- Generate noise, AM, FM and tone WAV data files
- Produce data files for all popular applications using WAV or ASCII formats
- Record while playing (with some I/O hardware and 12C editor only)
The DacqEditor lets you create and modify data files faster and easier than other means. The data and control functions are fast since they are assembly-coded, not bloated C or C++. Easily create tone bursts, noise, ramps, etc. with a few mouse clicks. Save engineering time! Zoom in to view the finest details of the recorded data. Data values and delta time readouts with cursors.
DOS based GUI Data Editor Gets Your Data in Minutes.
Acquire high quality sampled analog data files fast and easy with our graphical editor and without using Windows. Get the highest sample rates possible by operating in DOS. You can record your data from any of our A/D converter products and then view and process the signals with the built-in functions. Send out recorded data or generated data with our D/A converter hardware.
There are many other features, including:
- On-line help for operation and use of the DacqEditor.
- Data display adjustable with scale, offset and colors.
- Switch between hardware types too.
- View file header recording information.
Examples of how our customers are using the DacqEditor are:
- Record animal and insect sounds
- Analyze temperature - process effects
- Measure physiological parameters
- Generate custom alarm signals
- Shake table experiments
- Electronic circuit transfer functions
The DOS DacqEditor 12AB will work with the following 12A or 12B series hardware:
|ADcDongle 12A8Is || DacqPod 12B8|
|AdcDongle 12A8IH || DacqPod 12B4|
|DacDongle 8B || DacqPod 12A8IS|
|DacqPod 12A8IH |
The DOS DacqEditor 12C will work with the following C series hardware:
The appropriate software comes pre-packaged with our hardware for your conveinience.
See our order page for prices and shipping details.
San Jose, CA USA
© Copyright 2000 by SiliconSoft Inc., San Jose, CA.